Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Honesty - generally the best policy!

I recently updated Qwik Text and thought I would try and add a user requested feature. Okay, I know this doesn't sound very impressive... except that the feature was a "quit" function and we know Apple generally doesn't like that.



Anyhow I updated Qwik Text, added the new quick launch option to quit app, tested it and then submitted it to the store. Well, 6 days later and it has been approved.

Here is the comment that I included with the update:
Hi - I am not trying to sneak anything past your guys (gals). Many users have emailed me asking for the "Quit App" function to be added as an option. I know that this is not what a "regular" app should do but I'm hoping that you'll see the added benefit to this app since it is a productivity app and this will save the user time. 

Please contact me if you have any questions. 
Thanks 
Greg
So... honesty does indeed pay... and I MUST give a shout-out to the App Review Team, THANKS!!!

:-]

No comments:

Post a Comment