Friday, August 27, 2010

Mental Health Day

After about three weeks of hammering out code on Legends of Hylore and learning cocos2d at the same time, I literally heard one of my brain cells pop! Yup, scared the crap out of me.

So this was the perfect time to switch modes and do some.... more coding??? Yes, its what relaxes me and it was a project I'd been putting off for quite awhile. A Contact Lens Tracker.

I know, there's quite a few in the app store now and most of them are free... but they all pretty much suck. I wanted an app where I could tap a button when I started a new pack of contacts and then IT should remind ME when to change them. IT should also remind me to order more contacts before I run out and as a final touch it should even remind me when to call for an eye exam.



Well IT is called Lens Tracker and is now ready for sale.

So now that that's out of my system I can get back to Legends of Hylore, well rested and ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment